Rates and Charges:

SBI VISA CARD easy to use
May 23, 2018 06:43 PM 17542 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I use SBI visa card which is very easy to use. The interest charged by SBI is the lowest amongst all banks. Although they insist to send the card statement by e-copy i.e. email because I have insisted for a hard copy they have agreed to send it by courier post. The billing cycle of SBI cards is such that if you buy a product today on credit card, because of their billing cycle, you get somewhere around 45 days to pay the credit card dues. Their followup on over dues is also not very harsh. My credit score is good, hence they always remind me that I am eligible for a loan at a lower rate of interest. One drawback is that when you have a query on your card item, the call goes to a call center and we need to press a whole lot of numbers and character on the keyboard before a human sound comes on the call. This is many times frustrating. Unless you can control your spending and discipline yourself on the use of the card, a user can go bankrupt very soon by the use of plastic money. Users beware.

SBI Simply Save Credit Card