Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Bangalore India
Never fall in SBI card trap impossible to come out
May 25, 2019 10:06 PM 5371 Views
(Updated May 26, 2019 07:23 PM)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

The SBI credit card is a trap where once you have entered it is impossible to come out. I got this Simply Save SBI card 2 years back when a marketing executive approached informing it is lifelong free. After issuing the card the bank immediately put a joining fee. When I clarified they said it is one-time and afterwards there is no fee. Now after 2 years they have again put a annual fee+ GST to my card. This time it was totally unacceptable so I countered it and asked to reverse and close the card under interaction id(1-52121149149). The rude response came from SBI cards team including escalation team that first I should pay their imposed annual fee and then they will consider for cancellation request. Their customer care is worst and they want to take revenge to the customers by showing the outstanding based upon annual fee affecting the CIBIL rating. No other credit card issuing bank in India does this kind of highhandedness forcing customers to clear the annual fee and then only they would close the card. I am going to stay away form SBI card for entire life and I would advise everyone else to stay away too. There are other lifelong free credit cards with fantastic customer care and will not ruin your CIBIL rating by doing such malpractices. I really hate this kind of intimidation form SBI card and would certainly stay away for peace of mind.

SBI Simply Save Credit Card