Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Bjb Nagar India
About the worst sbi worst credit card
Mar 28, 2018 01:02 PM 18814 Views (via Android App)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I had a bad experience with sbi simply save credit card in 2014 year. Once I had used the credit for shopping beyound my limit and after that the sbi company had called me to pay the minimum charge of Rs2000 and this continued for 3 years and then I asked them that the amount I have payed till date is exceeding the amount that I have used. After 1 day I got a call from the office and they said that your outstanding is 50, 000 and what I have payed till date is the minimal amount to continue your card and they said that you have to Rs 50, 000 more means I was tensed that till now what I have paid was of no use. Then after someday I have paid the money to them and I stopped using the sbi credit card. They always told to their customer lie and always charged the extra money means not less also very large amount of extra money. I reccommend to all that not to use sbi credit card because this is the worst credit card. I am also dissatisfied with this credit card and the sbi company.

Write a Review on SBI Simply Save Credit Card