Rates and Charges:

Bad Experience About SBI Credit Card
Feb 27, 2018 09:23 AM 13985 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I had a Credit Card in Year approx in 2005. I had a very bad experience about the same. as I used my card for some shopping below my card limit. The representative of the company called me up and asked about the payment after some time. I said him to tell me about the status how much I have to pay as there was no online transactions at that time. I was told that I will not be charged extra at any time. then he replied to pay minimum outstanding of Rs 2000(approx.) which I payed him. this continued approx for two years, when I asked him that the amount I have payed till date is exceeding the amount I used by the card. then I got a call from their office that your outstanding is Rs 45, 000 and what I payed till date is just a minimal amount to continue your card. at that time I was shocked as I had used approx Rs 10, 000 and paid till date approx Rs 35, 000 and still Rs 45, 000 is pending. what the hell it is. them I paid a lum sum amount to them and I stopped using the card of SBI. They never tell the true and charged extra, very extra amount on that card. so, My recommendation is not to use SBI Credit Card.

Write a Review on SBI Simply Save Credit Card