Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

No ethics in customer relations
Mar 14, 2018 02:07 PM 13915 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

My review is about their customer relations.

I applied for a Credit card of SBI on 09.06.2017.On 25.11.2017, I received SMS which was as follows:(QUOTE)Dear Applicant, we regret to inform you that basis our SBI cards internal policy, we are unable to issue a credit card to you at this time.(UNQUOTE).

They did not disclose the main reason/reasons which have led to the rejection of this credit card application.

But, when I complained, Chief Marketing Officer, SBI CARD, sent me an email on 09.12.2017 stating that their decision to reject my application was on the basis of evaluation of my CIBIL report.(But, it was not true, as my CIBIL score did not have any adverse entries and score was more than 800).

On 27.12.2017, Nodal officer of SBI CARD replied that(QUOTE)With reference to your concern raised regarding application decline, we would like to share that we were in receipt of your application 2024901001676 for Simply Click card on September 06, 2017, however, same was declined as we tried to contact you to collect necessary documents to process your application, however, you were not contactable.(UNQUOTE).It was not true, as they have not approached me for collecting documents.And, I have always attended their phone calls.

In nut shell, SBI CARD did not collect loan documents from me and closed my credit card application, in the pretext of non receipt of documents.

Also, see the replies of NODAL OFFICER and CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER do not imply the same thing.

All this show that SBI CARD do not have ethics in customer relations.

SBI Simply Click Credit Card