Claims Settlement:

Nov 26, 2018 05:10 PM 1568 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I am SBI Home loan customer. One year after I taken home loan, to my surprise, SBI General Insurance company fraudulently deducted 21, 000 from my home loan account without informing me, taking my consent or sending any notification via SMS or email.

After few month, while checking my account statement, I got to know about this fraud. When I approached SBI Home Loan department, they said, SBI General informed them that I have given my consent.

When raised complaint via, they even didn't know my phone number. They asked my phone number and other details saying they want to speak to me. Again then fraud company created a insurance policy using details I provided to them via email. And after 1 week, then representative called me. He said, home insurance is mandatory for all the home loan owners, do whatever you want.

Is this how Government banks started looting common people?

SBI General Insurance