Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

321/3, Opposite Bangalore Medical College, T.S.P. Road, Kalasipalyam, Bangalore 560001, KA

+91-80-26701804, +91-80-26704272

Puri, Orissa India
SRS don't care about passengers or staffs
May 29, 2016 09:39 PM 22155 Views
(Updated May 29, 2016 09:43 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Accident can happen to anyone there can be 1000 of reasons. Problem is why these guys are not responding to passengers & staffs who are in critical accident. Bloody cheap peoples don’t care passengers and staffs. It's almost 17 hrs over after that accident. But no one from SRS travels tried to know whether we are dead or alive.

Please circulate it to spread the awareness

Yesterday night 28th may 2016 I was with my parents travelling by SRS travels bus from Hyderabad to Bangalore bus number 7719. Unfortunately our bus met an accident around 2:15 AM midnight. It was a disaster many peoples were badly injured and bleeding. Driver was stocked in the cabin; the steering wheel went into his legs. He was screaming like anything. Peoples were helpless as staffs ran away, no one was aware of the place & it was dark midnight.

To evacuate the people from the bus I broke the window glass with my hand and got injured. Several times we called SRS travels helpline number 080-26801616 so called reputed travel company. But there was no respond from SRS travels.

Avijit Chinara

Jate of journey: 28th May 2016

Bus number: 7719(SRS Travels)

Seat Number: 15, 16, 17