Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Delightful experience
Mar 03, 2019 12:20 PM 27815 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 03, 2019 12:20 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hi, I must say I was a little apprehensive on reading the previous reviews here, as I had already placed my order by then, but I stayed patient and on the 26th day received my order.

I could see regular updates on the status of my order upon logging into my rustorange account.I received confirmation SMSes once the package was shipped and could also track my order.To my pleasant surprise, the package was being shipped out 5-6 days earlier than the expected delivery date, which by then had been updated as been delayed beyond their normal timescale of 15-20 days.

The product turned out to be exactly as per specifications, with the right measurements, pattern and colour scheme.

There was a wonderful earthy smell as soon as I opened my parcel and I was so delighted that my patience and faith in my order with this company paid off.

Im writing this review just after I have received my parcel and folded my dress back into the cupboard but the wonderful earthy aroma of this artisinal creation is still lingering around the house and I feel like capturing it.

This experience has brought out the joys ofonline shopping which includes the surprise element, the process of discovery, the elation at finding a product commensurate with your expectations, and the sweet fruit of your patience and quiet faith in an upcoming Indian business paying off.

Rustorange.com