Product Quality:

Mar 26, 2019 10:58 PM 18830 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I recently ordered a kurti from Rustorange.com and I received my parcel like 15 days later even after constant mail reminders.

The kurti was close to 900 rupees and it looked completely opposite to what they showed in the picture. The quality and the fit of the kurti was just pathetic and the moment I wore it I didnt even felt like standing infront of the mirror. The quality was so pathetic that I didnt even felt like giving it for fitting. These new websites dont even have good investment so no good costumer service and the they increase the prices of cheap quality products and sell them.

I honestly dont at all suggest buying stuff from rustorange.com as you are just going to waste your money.

I am calling there service center to take their product back and give my refund but no one is picking up the call.

I even mailed them I hope to hear from them as soon as possible,

Overall I did not like this website at all and I also recommend to not buy anything from them

I hope the review was useful

TAHNK YOU