Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Froad and Fake Work Permit Trap
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 16, 2019 08:31 PM 571 Views (via Android App)
(Updated 4 days ago)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visit “Rudraksh Group “Mohali , Phase - 1 on a year before with one of my friend for my work permit application to Canada as I already worked in several countries. So I visit them and "Mrs. Archana Sharma"meet with us and shown us "Day Dreams"about our new Job in Canada But that time she can't trapped me coz I’m an experienced person , So we come back home But during my visit some other persons meet us in their office who also come their for apply and that's the real trap, one guy named "Ankur"share number with me  and said that his friend already placed by them in Ontario thats why he came here to apply.He countinue keep in touch with me for 2 months than after that he disappear from that number and his Brother, Sister, Father take place , Suddenly after 6-7 month one call came from an Canadian nu + 1( 778) 8640304 and say.”Hy I m Ankur , main canada pahunch gaya yaar aur kaam bhi mil gaya, salary bhi theek hai and overtime bhi, Tu bhi dekh le apply karle, Aur haan paisa cash mat dena Account m dena and stamp pe likhwa lena”.

This was the real trap but I tried to call on this nu which is not connected , After that he called 2-3 times and That “Archana Sharma” continued keep in touch with me which made up my mind to take a chance which is my biggest mistake ever.

Now I am in a big trouble coz I m from middle class family and paid them 10 Lac 40, 000 Rupees to get a Loan and paying interest too.I paid them on 15March 2019, Till now nothing from them and they are arguing with me now.

My 4 other friends from Ramnagar, Uttarakhand also suffering to get their money from 2017 and did'nt get a single penny. Unfortunately they met me after I trapped with Rudraksh Group.We have all the proofs with us which I am attaching with this mail.

Please take an action on this matter coz I am in depression now and facing Financial Crisis due to this trap. I am waiting for a positive reply from you Sir. Please do something it’s a life or Death question for me.This will continue forever in Mohali which is a Sweet Cocktail for  Rudraksh Group where everyone ready to support them.

These are my emotions because I m in deep pain and depression.I got some money from them after too much complaints by installments But still have Approx 40, 000 pending with them.

Thanks & Regards

For Detail Call@

Brand Response

Dear we don't have any information about your profile with your mentioned contact number. kindly share the details like name, Registered contact number and other payment details info@rudrakshgroup.in of your file, and we apologies if you faced any inconvenience from our company. we will try to fix the issue ASAP. Thanks & Regards:
Team Rudraksh (Management)

By: Rudraksh_Group | Oct 22, 2019  06:47 PM Comments (0)

See full communications