Accessibility:

Safety:

Mandi India
I also applied 17 months before
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 24, 2019 03:37 PM 609 Views (via Android App)
(Updated 9 days ago)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

ME ALSO APPLIED 17 MONTHS BEFORE HERE, I HAVE RECIVED A CALL FROM ARCHNA SHARMA SHE ASKED ME DEPOSIT 30000 RUPEES FOR THE REJACTED FOR STORE SUPERVISOR VACANCIES IN CALGIRI HOTEL, I APPLIED IN JULY SHE TOLD ME YOU WILL FLYING IN 27OF SEPTEMBER FROM HERE BUT 17 MONTHS ARE FINISH I AM STILL IN HERE IN INDIA, SHE ASK ME DEPOSIT 275000 WITH BANK DRAFT I DEPOSIT, SHE ASK SHOW 4 LAKH IN U R BANK ACCOUNT AND 7 LAKH PROPERTIY LIKE LAND I SHOWN IGIVE ALL MY DACUMENTS WHICH THEY REQUIRED WHT STILL THEY POST PONDING MY MADICAL. STILL I AM WAITING FOR MY MADICAL .ANYONE GIVE ME    SUGGESTION    WHT SHOULD DO WITH THEM SHUOLD I CANCEL MY FILE OR I WILL WAIT .AS PER MR. AMAN GILL AFTER DIWALI MY MADICAL DATE WILL BE CIFIRMED LETS SEE I WILL TILL DIWALI.

Brand Response

Dear we don't have any information about your profile with your mentioned contact number. kindly share the details like name, Registered contact number and other payment details info@rudrakshgroup.in of your file, and we apologies if you faced any inconvenience from our company. we will try to fix the issue ASAP. Thanks & Regards:
Team Rudraksh (Management)

By: Rudraksh_Group | Oct 30, 2019  10:12 AM Comments (5)

See full communications