Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Froad and fake immigration Trap
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Sep 26, 2019 08:25 PM 894 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 26, 2019 08:54 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

My self Raminder kaur from ludhiana Visit Rudraksh group mohali 8 month before Mrs shweta meet with us and show us day dreams about our new job in Canada but that time she can't trapped me, so we come back but during my visit some person meet us in office that's real trap one named 'vikas'share mumber with me and said that his friend already placed by them in Ontario and he came here to get tickets. He is continue in touch with us for 1 month then after that he disappeared from that number and brother take place after getting all payments from my side they said that your work is in process they change our file from one person to another and getting time for that when I think they will misguide us statement of that are different from each other finally I think they just getting time from my side their main motive is to getting interest on our payments their is not any chance of visa by my opinion please don't give money to them they are no one froad my number 6239372924

Brand Response

Dear we don't have any information about your profile with your mentioned contact number. kindly share the details like name, Registered contact number and other payment details info@rudrakshgroup.in of your file, and we apologies if you faced any inconvenience from our company. we will try to fix the issue ASAP. Thanks & Regards:
Team Rudraksh (Management)