Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

- India
Our History - Our Pride!!!...Must watch Rudramadev
Oct 12, 2015 10:37 PM 2947 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 13, 2015 06:52 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I have seen rudhramadevi yesterday. Actually I was not interested in the movie but because of my family force I went to see. After watching the movie my whole impression about the movie was changed. In the starting 10minutes it stoled my heart.

The performance of anushka, allu arjun, raana was awesome. The romance between anushka and raana is very cute. Anuskha has shown best performance as both warrior as well as a beautiful queen. Her beauty made everyone mad in the theater.

This sort of movies must be made so that we are aware of our history. I loved to watch the movie. This movie will make every girl pride. Every parents will feel that a girl child is as strong as a boy child.

This movie is appreciable. The director has done a great job. The effects and settings are simply mindblowing. This was his dream project. I am thankfull to director gunashekar that she has given such a nice movie to us.

Our History - Our Pride. Must watch Rudramadevi