48-M, Outer Circle, Connaught Palace, New Delhi 110001, DL

Appreciation for a great Food
Sep 27, 2007 01:36 PM 3835 Views

Well I have many a times visited ruby tuesday , a great Chinese restaurant with a great , tasty and delicious food preparation . Ruby Tuesday has different restaurants at many places and at every restaurant you find a similar taste of Chinese food and variety.

The main specialty of this restaurant is that want ever is order in this restaurant is served with a special presentation which attracts me the most . so this could be the main reason that why I always choose to go to Ruby Tuesday whenever I am in a mood to eat Chinese. The another thing which is liked by me of this restaurant is that the cool atmosphere of this place. there is always a light music running in the restaurant , dim light and light music is a very good combination of enjoying a food .Ruby Tuesday is decorated in a very elegant and attractive way .

The decoration is to good that it gives you a feeling that you are sitting in a five star hotel. The servicing part also plays a very significant and important role to make a restaurant reputed one and for Ruby Tuesday I could say that  the servicing staff of this restaurant is highly appreciable . So, I would recommend ever one who soever is found of eating chinese he/she should once visit Ruby Tuesday and enjoy the food over there.

Ruby Tuesday - Connaught Place - Delhi