Handy:

Surat, India India
Best mattress for sure
Feb 24, 2016 10:51 AM 10951 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I just love to Rubco and this brand has save my name in searching good mattress. as the name itself shows Rubco. Then performance wise its also justified its name. I got my sleep very well on Rubco mattress.

The mattress which I used is Spring mattress. and in that extra firm. There are also different types available like flexi coir mattress, flexipuff mattress, etc. But according to me who wants comfort should go with Spring mattress.

This mattress are very soft. and firm too. and with time it didnt degrade in quality. like I had noticed that some mattresses compressed and it just ruin your Rubco.

Its almost 4 years and still my mattress looks great. It fits on my double bed easily. and also has great thickness. It gives perfect comfort and your body will feel relaxed.

I will strongly recommend this mattress . price is little more when you go on compared with others. but its just superb. will give you a good Rubco.

Rubco Mattress