Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Mumbai India
The most disgusting application ever!!!!
Jul 26, 2019 10:58 AM 19866 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This application Roz Dhan claims to provide you a basic earning just by logging in and doing some so called "easy! "tasks that they'll provide you on their UI. In my views this is just another scam to fool the consumers and it does not provide any type of money. The tasks given in the application are not worth even completing as they expect you to download some useless and unwanted applications that apparently happen to be on playstore with already millions of downloads already.In their advertisement, they have shown a old guy stand with lot of money in his hand and he claims that he earned it through this Roz Dhan application that he downloaded from playstore.If you see it practically that old man must have completed all the required tasks to earn that money, so why would a person of his age download minecraft and angry birds and update it in order to complete the task? . Guys, in my honest opinions I would suggest you to not download this application, it is not worth even checking It.I am disgusted by how this company has scammed all the Indians and I expect them to pay me money according how much of my time they have wasted.

Roz Dhan