Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Mumbai India
It's a scam, worst app......
Jun 21, 2019 02:00 AM 25939 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Roz Dhan is app where you can earn money by completing the task.

You can earn money in the following ways:

1) Login to earn Rs 25 Instantly

7) Share Ranking List Daily

8) Edit your profile

9) Read and Watch FAQs in the App

10) Visit our Top sites daily

I have been using this app from three months, after completing so many tasks in managed to complete 200rs cash in my wallet, and when I tried to withdraw cash to my Ptm account it was showing error, I tried many times but it was showing some error. I tried contacting customer support but they were not responding. It's really difficult to get 200 cash and when we finally get, they are not ready to pay. They keep on showing on the top of the app, that so and so people withdrawed 200 Rs, but I am not sure how much of it is true.

For every 250 coins is equal 1₹; , if u refer a friend you will earn 1500 coins = 5₹; , if you casual use like me then you can get maximum of 2₹; per day i.e 100 days to get 200₹; , which is a long time invested in a fraud app. In the mean time they make you share lots of crappie things. This is a fake app using it only a wast of your time.

If you still want to use this app then use my invite code 06YGFX you will get 25 ₹; and may you will have any luck with it.

Roz Dhan