Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

India India
Bakwas app ! Wasted time and effort !
Aug 10, 2019 12:37 PM 18168 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

My honest review : After hearing so much about earning money from this app, I downloaded it from Google playstore and installed it. As a signup bonus I got Rs 25 and if you refer you get extra Rs 25. I completed my profile and got some 250 coins. They gave me two options to earn money, Either by referring or by checking in. You guys tell me how many people can you refer! There will be a limit. I referred this to some 30 of my friends but my transaction became invalid as many of them didnot use this app actively for 30 days. It just wasted both my time and effort. I read the FAQ section and found that any means of second hand application to obtain numbers will again result in invalid transaction . They also claimed to give money by watching videos but I got nothing and only wasted my data.

Conclusions: Please everyone, don't even think of downloading this fraud app and please

spend your time and energy into something fruitful!

Roz Dhan