Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

143, Near Rajshree Cinema, Sector 21, Gandhinagar 382021, GJ

Honda

+91-9825070638

Best dealer for purchase two wheeler
Jul 16, 2015 07:06 PM 2478 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had visited this showroom for purchase Honda activa for my wife. This is my first experience for purchasing two wheeler from this showroom.

There is a good and attractive look of this showroom. I feel good and calm in this showroom when I entered in this showroom. There is many tables and chair for consulting between customer and staff person. Very well educated and trained staff in this showroom. Staff gives me a respect and good behaved. Consulting manager gives us useful suggestions and information about activa. He gives introduction about activa and compare with other high model of Honda activa. All models are available for introduction and test drive. I take test drive for this two wheeler.

I had no enough rupees for purchase activa so I want finance system for purchase. Consulting manager suggest different types and different period finance system. I satisfied their finance system and purchased my activa Honda.

I suggest to all that there is a good showroom for purchasing any Honda two wheeler .

Royal Motors - Gandhinagar