Parking:

Store Range:

Kolkata, India India
Unfriendly and misbehaving parking staff
Nov 25, 2016 12:15 AM 7094 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Today at 21:36pm we went to Royal Meenakshi mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore and got our parking slip. Me & my husband went there for dinner post which around 23:05pm we finished everything and was about to come out of the mall. Suddenly my husband realised that he does not have 30/- cash to pay for parking and I too was not carrying my purse unfortunately. We both thought that we come almost everyday in this mall so we would request the staff there to write us a slip so that we can pay the parking later as the amount was 30/- only . Upon requesting, staff started laughing and making jokes and then we spoke to the Incharge Mahadev who completely denied to help us and started telling us that he cannot do anything in this. Then we had to call one of our friend who could reach after half an hour to give us the money. This is the first time we got harassed by the staff and that too for a mere 30/-. What was most surprising that we wanted to speak to the manager and Mahadev was standing there, did not bother to call any higher authority to help us if he could not take the decision. For a 30/- was it really necessary to get humiliated and harassed like this and that too at night? This mall is one of our favourite hangout but today after we got this kind of experience, it is really going to be difficult for us to call this one of our favourite hangout anymore. Really disappointed with staff behaviour. 30/- parking charge was not a big thing but what is going to stay in our mind is the unfriendliness and misbehaviour we got from the staff today.

Royal Meenakshi Mall - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore