Parking:

Store Range:

Chennai India
NICE!!
Jan 13, 2018 12:00 PM 4727 Views
(Updated Jan 13, 2018 11:59 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I visit Bangalore very often. Most of the time, I visit the Royal Meenakshi Mall located in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. So far, I find it one of the best malls in the city.

The mall is located right on the main road. So there is no difficulty in finding it. The mall has an ample car and bike parking area in the basement. As far as public transport is concerned, you will always find autos near the left entrance of the mall. Also, you can reach the mall by bus.

The Mall covers a huge area of 6, 00, 000 sq.ft. So, there is a lot of free space and it is wide enough to accommodate many people at a time. It houses a hypermarket(Hyper city), where you can get all household goods, gym and sports equipment and even garments at discounted rates. I always visit this store whenever I come to the mall. It also has eateries like McDonald's, KFC and Kailash Parbat etc.

Apart from this, the mall also has many shops for Electronics, garments and apparel, Health, Home furnishing, Bags and accessories etc. There are a wide variety of stores for all categories. So we can surely get what we want. The mall also has a food court in the top floor and has a multiplex, Cinepolis, which is one of the most popular theaters in the city.

The mall also has many eating joints inside the premises. So having a light snack is easy. The goods in the mall are not over-priced and they are worth the money. The goods I have bought so far are of good quality.

If you are visiting Bangalore, do visit the mall at least once.

Royal Meenakshi Mall - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore