Road Grip:

Royal Enfield

Made like a Gun
May 07, 2017 01:16 PM 7402 Views

Road Grip:

A bike that has a history. It all started in England when the people of 1950's started to race from one cafe to another.

So what I have to say is the world is round, history has arrived again.

Old is Gold is the perfect proverb for Continental GT.

Its been few months back when I owned this bike. I was waiting to write a review but only after riding it for sometime. Now its the perfect time.

Continental GT, its simply WOW!

The bike is so appealing that even our grand parents give a look. You will never get satisfied by seeing it once. Once my bike was parked in a bike parking stand with all those other bikes like cbr 250, pulsar 200 but my bike was the only bike shining from distance.

The comfort level is good. On an highway it will give you immense pleasure. But when it falls on a pot hole at some speed, it just makes the rider dis-balanced. The seat is good, cushioning is fine and soft. But because of its riding position you cannot make long distances easily.

The bike is really reliable. No issues till right now. But I did get my rear suspension of paioli with a manufacturing defect. It was later replaced by the dealer.

The road grip is excellent. It comes with Brembo brakes in the front and rear disc brakes. It gives you much confidence while riding it.

Coming to the mileage, I am getting around 25 kms per litre. For a bike like this with a kerb weight of 184 kg and 29 ps power, its ok to get 25km/liter.

Overall its a great bike. Made like a gun, goes like a bullet!

Royal Enfield Continental GT Cafe Racer