Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

6 & 7, Imperial Plaza, 27Th & 30Th Road Junction Linking Road, Opp.Bandra Hindu Association Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

Royal Enfield

+91-22-26409526

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Something Danger...
Nov 29, 2018 06:01 PM 890 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

My uncle has been bring Royal Enfield Thunderbird so I am going to tell something about it . My uncle is an mechanical engineer he observed in his bike and told me that :

It looks and comfort is gud but a very poor design by it's engineer .

The mounting of tank is very poor so tank is vibrating too much and makes noise as you beyond 40 kmph .

Its electronic fuel injection system is very poor . It can stop at any time . When they ride and suffer this .

The service provider by Royal Enfield make his profit and fool customers .

Rear suspension is useless , in bumps it makes us feel jurk in high speed .

Absence of liquid cooling the performance of bike is poor low during the time of noon . It seen specifically in summer .

Within two-three years , he has replaced a few parts worth Rs5000 . This is the durability of Enfield .

He told me that before launching market , it needs lot of testing . So that actual problem may come out .

He also strongly recommend not to buy Royal Enfield bikes .

Hero karizma R and honda CBR is the best option in less price .

Thanks uncle

, for supporting us .and provide genuine problems.

Royal Enfield Brand Store - Mumbai