1/50, Near Patrakarpuram Chauraha, Viram Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010, UP

+91-9369351912

Asd India
Royal only with its publicity and Interior
Dec 26, 2015 11:23 AM 2032 Views

I heard about this restaurants in the advertisement so I planned to visit there with my family for dinner.  The decoration and the interior of the restaurant was quite impressive. The music of restaurant was also very descent.  We took menu and ordered the food.

The staff of the place were not well dressed and their attitude was also not good. After half an hour of wait we got the food, the appearance of the food was okay okay and when I tasted it, it was pathetic.  I was not able to eat the panner as they were seems like they are burnt  When I complaint about this to the staff they say it is make like this only.

The glass of water which I got has some particles floating on it and I shouted on the waiter for provided such a bad service. He started arguing with me. The price of the restaurant was little bit high. The food was not upto the mark with the price taken by them.

If anyone planning to visit there then think twice before visiting to the restaurant

Royal Cafe - Gomti Nagar - Lucknow