Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Bhatli Chowk, Delhi Public School, National Highway 6, Hivanand Nagar, Bargarh 768028, OD

Mahindra

+91-9776757676

vasna,ahemdabad India
High class technology with up to date staff
Sep 29, 2015 06:11 PM 1221 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I remember after looking for car accesories and many other things, I atopped my search at the automative. The exterior look.of it made me enter it.

The security guard opened the door and the staff welcomed me. They made me sit on a sofa and offered me a glass of water.

The manager greeted me well and askes what I would.like to have. I wanted my car to be washed and have some car accesories.

After a talk he waved his hand to take my car to washing area and start the washing. Till that time he show me.amazing car accessories suitable to my car. He showed each with utmost interest and detail attention keeping my budget in mind. I planned to take one or two.but took around 5 just because I and my car was treated well. I now always go to the automative regarding any car related purchase or issue.

Write a Review on Roshan Automotive - Bargarh