Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

#Roposo the real App.
Sep 21, 2018 09:22 PM 12831 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 12, 2019 11:31 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience on an Android application which is Roposo.Friends this a real money making app for Android phone if you have an Android phone then you should have to download this such an amazing app and earn money as much as you want by just simply sharing this app. Friends I installed this apps few weeks ago and I earn 100 rupees paytm cash yes it is ture, it is a money making app so I installed this app and so complete all the process like entering phone number or registration or login so when you Login in this app you can see the videos playing on your screen and by just seeing those videos you inceases your Roposo coins and you can also post your videos on this app and you can also get some coins by just posting the videos if you daily check in the app you will get the nonous of 200 coins and the best feature of this app which I like the most is that if you share this app on WhatsApp and someone download this app through your link then you get a large amount of coins like 25000 , 30000etc ( 1000 coins = 1 rupees) . I also share this app to my friends and on downloading I get my conis in my roposo wallet and from wallet you can transfer your conis into paytm.Friends if you really want to make sure money then this is a good app for you.

Pls search topreviews5757 on Google to get reviews on earning application.

Thank you.