338, 3, New Sunshine Apartments, Santosh Supermarket, Anna Nagar, Chennai 600040, TN

Kanchipuram India
All over Ice Creams in Roll Over
Feb 13, 2018 02:49 PM 869 Views

The restaurant of Roll Over Anna Nagar East chennai is the best presentation of Ice cream I really enjoy this restaurant ice creams. It is best ice cream and very good super preparation.

This restaurant services is one of the best service in Chennai. the restaurant is the best food supplied for customers. You can easy to find out this restaurant location. So that is a very crowd area so you are enjoy with this one.

One time I eat ice cream in this restaurant, when I note the one service of this restaurant that is our valuable respect is gives to the customer so this restaurant I very famous of respect and service so this is an one beautiful place for eating.

A taste is first class of taste in this place.

Roll Over this name is gives me for taste over ice cream so I really enjoy my trip for that time.

this is one of the famous place for ice cream and service for customer so every time I go for this place and am eating for happy with my friends and my friends is always going or this restaurant always. Because this is a Correct place of value for money using. Thank You.

Write a Review on Roll Over - Anna Nagar East - Chennai