Happy_Republic_Day_2021

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Too expensive and too much hyped
Aug 03, 2015 10:32 PM 1694 Views

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

The name Roberto Cavalli strikes our mind with fashion and elegance. But this is only limited to Clothes. Because my experience with Roberto Cavalli Fragrances was truly disappointing.

One of my friends, gifted me this highly expensive perfume on my last birthday. And I was truly delighted by the sight of such an amazing gift. But my excitement was short lived.

The packaging of the bottle was good compared to what was to follow. This was Just Cavalli for him with a shiny bottle pretending to be as if holding the elixir. I tried it on my wrist, when I smelt it, I felt as if my smelling capacity had ceased to exist.

The fragrance was so sharp that it almost burnt my nose hairs. Frankly speaking, I am a person who likes mild fragrances. But the 3k cost compared to the smell gave me a heart attack as if my friends money went into sewage.

Just for the sake of my friend and the cost which he paid for the gift, I tried the perfume twice after that. And the perfume didn't last even till noon, I had wore it in the morning.My fantasy for expensive perfumes ended that day then and there.I would not recommend such costly perfumes unless you have to much money to spare.

Roberto Cavalli