Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mumbai India
Roam1 Mobile Operator Review
Mar 29, 2017 05:19 PM 6522 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This mobile operator is not trustable for use its services are very disappointing which never providing full range of network availability I am not like this mobile operator.

Roam1 mobile operator is totally waste of money operator which never gives satisfy results of servicing to their users I used this mobile operator in my cell phone for calling and sms purpose but all the time I faced some problems during the call or sending masseges there network avalibility is very poor in all locations there towers are very lack in the cities.

This mobile operator charges of all services are very high which is not afforadable. Sometimes I gets very disappointed by its services everytime I faced call drop problem during the communications with others peoples I was contact this company customer care for solutions but everytime their root comes busy and out of reachable I getting frustrated with this company and its services overall I am never recommend this mobile operator to anyone.

Thank you.