Network:

Charges and Billing:

Sikar India
Roam not good
Dec 07, 2016 07:40 AM 7492 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

You'll literally pull your hair out, with the aid of using their offerings for the usa. Its is relatively encouraged that their services should now not be used due to the fact tIt turns out that every one those plans are fake and farce! It grew to become out that I paid for maximum of the calls after crossing Rs. 1700 and Roam1 didn’t care to respond to my lawsuits nevertheless now! They may be dishonest their customers huge time!Hi there are masters at producing wrong payments. I ended up spending extra cash on name from payphones and using other centers . It is a cheating company and is need to be close down straight away . I might never ever advise this sim card to each person and could never purchase this although it is the final alternative . So I recommend you to now not to but this…….

Write a Review on Roam1 Mobile