Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Drive Carefully after watching this movie..
Nov 16, 2002 10:39 AM 2306 Views
(Updated Nov 16, 2002 10:39 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hai Rabba

I m still trying to figure out why I begged and yelled at Ganesh (my friend) to take me to go see this movie. He gave me a loooong lecture as to he will never come with me again…but he went to go watch Shakti with me..(hehehe)

This was a Ram Gopal Movie…I still can’t recover…

This movie was so stupid and the ending was the worst.

Ok the movie is about two lovers who plan to get eloped …and somehow they end up in a dessert. Where they meet a stranger whom they give a ride to (which I will never do)

Then this guy starts to flirt with the girl and kinda falls in love with her. So he tricks the guy and runs away with the girl. At the end, girl fights and goes back to her boyfriend.

That’s the story!

ACTING

Vivek: He rocks! He is cute! He seems to have a lot of energy and can act. Hope he kicks Hrithik Roshan’s ass.

Antra Mali: Somehow she is a good actress but I hate her facial expressions. All she is a substitute for Urmila….Rumors have it that Antra and Ramu are more than friends….

Manoj: He is as usual – talented yet annoying at times. His bihari or whatever accent is hard for me to understand. But he is good

ON the whole acting is 3.5/5

MUSIC

First of all there are tooo many songs in a movie which doesn’t need any songs except for some background music.

Ok well some of my fav. Songs from the album are:

Makhmali Ye Badan

Raste Raste

Road Ke Har Mod Pe

Khullam Khulla Pyar Kare

Well that actually covers most of the album so that means music is good…4/5

Movie starts out well with some nice scenes, too many songs in just 10 mins, then mid-way we meet Manoj who annoys the hell out of me by repeating a word over n over. Move on to the kidnapping – ok…but confused about the girl – since she doesn’t even try to run away….then the climax…question: Why didn’t manoj shoot aarti when he had the gun instead he gave it to Vivek to hit him…sorry that was stupid.

I m still recovering to the fact that this movie was directed by a director who made Koun, Satya, Company…..Ramu what went wrong!?

Anyways….is the movie worth a watch? – actually I don’t know…

I will say if u r a big fan of Ramu – don’t watch it…since it might make you change ur mind about him.

If you got some time to waste and money – watch it!

Ok on the whole I give the movie 3.5/5