Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Inter State Bus Terminal, Near Kashmere Gate Metro Station, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-23863634

India
Picture and sound quality lacks in this hall
Aug 10, 2017 12:23 PM 11650 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have visited with my family to watch Shivaay movie in Ritz Cinema- Kashmere Gate- New Delhi on last year Diwali. The price of the ticket was high, we were charged 150 INR for each ticket which is not worth to its price. The hall has not been maintained well, we have found the pop corn was in the seats. Even the ac was not working properly, it doesn't cool the hall properly. We have seen loving couple were doing uncensored activities for which I have found very awkward in-front of my family. The management and staffs should restrict such activities in this hall. We haven't enjoy the high action scenes due to the poor picture quality and sounds are very annoying we couldn't enjoy the songs of this movie. Melodious music lacks due to poor sound quality. So I suggest everyone to select other cinema hall rather than this.

Ritz Cinema - Kashmere Gate - New Delhi