Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Inter State Bus Terminal, Near Kashmere Gate Metro Station, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-23863634

India India
Worst Cinema In Delhi
Aug 13, 2017 03:14 PM 12502 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had very bad experience in Ritz Cinema.I went to Ritz Cinema for watching Jab Harry Met Sejal movie last week with my Mom And Sister.The price of ticket was high its cost us 160 each which is not worth to it price. When we entered the hall we found the atmosphere of Ritz cinema is bad the hall has not been maintained properly popcorn spread here and there chips packet was in the seat even some chairs broken also.People were very bad behaving in this hall while we watching movie they shouting whistling every time.Picture and sound Quality was below average we haven't enjoy move due to poor quality pf picture.I did not like the ambience it was very bad.Select other cinema hall rather than this.

Ritz Cinema - Kashmere Gate - New Delhi