Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Inter State Bus Terminal, Near Kashmere Gate Metro Station, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-23863634

Best cinema hall near kashmere gate
Feb 07, 2017 05:33 PM 22013 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had a good & bad experience in ritz cinema, I went to ritz cinema for watching raees movie

ambience or character and atmosphere of ritz cinema place is ok ok, because too much traffic of vehicle

ticket price is cheap but not too much cheap it depend on movies, which movies are going on, behalf of ticket prices the cinema hall is good,

and crow is not good, in my opinion it's not for very high class people, average people can go for it value for money

picture and sound quality not good as much as other theater give like there is no dolby live sound, you will miss, and picture quality is ok, to watch in particular price segment, and sitting facility of chair is good for average height of people not for tall people.infrastructure is overall good.

overall I can say really it's value for money,

frequently I like to go there because this cinema hall is very near to my hostel and it's cheap price ticket, perfect fit for me

lovely place to hang out with friends

Ritz Cinema - Kashmere Gate - New Delhi