Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends, last month I went to the Rishokesh trip with my friends.it really awesome to do Rafting / cliff diving/ rock climbing/body surfing/camping in Rishikesh.

You can actually feel relax & rejuvenating after this trip. it is totally a different world for relaxing. This place is not too costly it comes within the budget. Without doubt it is the best place for river rafting in India. my fear of water has gone now and I learn here how to swim with the help of my friends.

One restaurant Chotiwala is very famous there. The envirnment is very good and eco green. Additionally the other activities like cliff diving n rock climbing make our trip full of adventure.  place is really very nice. I recommended you for enjoy the beauty of RISHIKESH. At last, you must come to see this awesome tourist place.

Write a Review on Rishikesh