Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Delhi India
Surrounded by Spiritual environment.......
Jan 09, 2018 08:27 PM 1920 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited last time in Rishikesh for around 10 days so I explored it almost completely.Rishikesh is a very beautiful place which is situated near foot hills of Himalayas and banks of Ganga river.

When I visited rishikesh for the very first time I was like this place is too awesome in every aspect like if someone wants to do adventures activities like Bungy jumping, River rafting, camping etc. then its a perfect place for them because In Rishikesh there are lots of tourist activities take place and you easily able to get that because there are lots of shops which conduct this activities.You easily go that shop and take your activities package according to your budget and after it enjoy it as well.

There is one more thing in Rishikesh is Prayer of River Ganga which nourish our mind and tends us to totally devoted towards God which is good things for everyone because in our daily busy life we should take some time to thank our creator to give us that beautiful life.The beauty of Ram jhula and laxman jhula also makes its beauty more remarkable.

According to my experience Rishikesh is one of the great destination to visit in both aspect whether its adventures and religious.so guys if you looking for weekend trip or long trip then rishikesh is one of the better option.

Write a Review on Rishikesh