Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I had visited Rishikesh for couple of days to enjoy camping and rafting. It was an amazing experience and planned very well with my interest in isolated places.

Although we travelled by road, I would suggest planning a trip via rail as there are many options. Also, after rafting, your journey back home is much more relaxing in a sleeper train than a cab. I stayed at Rendezvous Rafters Camp, which is about 10 Kms from Rishikesh. I chose Adventure Links camp there and I have to say they were simply amazing.

The camps are connected via a suspension bridge and your mood is set on arrival when you walk/trek/climb(800 Mts) from one mountain to another and finally reach the camp.

We were welcomed by a very courteous and simple staff which is extremely co-operative and very polite.

The beach is an amazing white sand one and its kept very clean. Try visiting on a full moon night as the beach looks super cool under moonlight.

The infrastructure of camps/tents/toilets is excellent; perhaps the best you can find in Rishikesh. The place is kept so clean that not a single mosquito/bug was sighted. The washrooms are very clean and have toilet rolls in it(something you don’t expect in Rishikesh). There are separate washrooms for ladies which makes it more comfortable/safe for women. The food is simple yet tasty and since you’re camping; don’t be a cry baby for food and facilities. There is electricity in camps. Mobile networks are available.

There are activities like Rock/Mountain Climbing, Rappelling, Volleyball, Badminton which is included in your stay package.

There are nice rocks where you can sit and relax and get a few good shots.

Stay a day at this camp and leave for rafting next day. Rafting in Rishikesh is amazing and rapids especially the three-stage-rapid gives you a uncontrollable adrenaline rush! Nothing more about rafting. Just do it!

Once you finish with rafting, the camp staff is already there waiting for your lunch. They also setup a changing room tent. This was unexpected but again very courteous by staff.

Thanks Adventure links for making our trip a very memorable one. I am gonna be there next year as well.

Thanks Team Rendezvous Camp.

Write a Review on Rishikesh