Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

It really awesome to do Rafting / cliff diving/ rock climbing/body surfing/camping in Rishikesh. you can actually feel relax & rejuvenating after this trip. it is totally a different world for relaxing. Without doubt it is the best place for river rafting in India. In the beginning I feel little scare while doing rafting for 16 Km later on I have enjoyed it. my fear of water has gone now.  one restaurant Chotiwala is very famous there. Infect, I am planning to go again for the same with the family members . Additionally the other activities like cliff diving n rock climbing make our trip full of adventure.  place is really very nice. I recommended you for enjoy the beauty of RISHIKESH.  it will offer enough fun and challenging rapids to blow your mind.

If you need good pictures or videos, you can try the Camoncliff rafting agents who shoots your rafting videos. I would recommend to try this at least once your life time, because it’s truly a prominent experience.

Write a Review on Rishikesh