Finance Plans:

Jul 20, 2013 02:52 PM 4379 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Please beware of ring road honda sector 18 Gurgaon..... customer service is very poor, they are sales oriented only , if they are not associated with honda brand then might have not sold any product that's the poor level of customer handling team they have.

List goof ups the made ...

1. Mr Chanchal sales exec attract me with false discount which they refuse to give at the time of deal finalization. 2. Sales will work according to there choice not by your, due to there negligence bank financed me wrong amount for wrong tenure two time. I borne bank loan service charge thrice.

2. From first day they are aware I want to buy red brio, on delivery day they felt sorry and said we have white colour only.

3. They accept their mistakes and said they will offer me free anti rust coating and one time surface cover. at the time of delivery they didn't given written of both complimentary service and later on enquiry they said they only offered me surface coat and can't give any bill or written document for that.

4. To make me happy they said they are offering single time surface coat of Rs 2800, and later on their service supervisor offer a pacakge of 5 time surface coat at Rs 3200. Again they try to cheat their customer buy False price.

5. Moreover they regularly call to know my feedback but always escape to send feedback form on mail, Honda have policy to take feedback in written but are just trying to escape to save there a..Sales Manager was Gaurav Khanna, Sales exe. was Dheeraj , Manoj Jain Gurgaon.

Ring Road Honda - Sohna Road - Gurgaon