Finance Plans:

Honda

br> Tel: +91-124-4928888

Ring Road Honda - Gurgaon - a big NO NO
Mar 26, 2011 11:49 AM 6463 Views
(Updated Mar 26, 2011 11:50 AM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Ring Road Honda - the worst service I ever had in my life.

Pleae never get in the trap of these people.

My new Honda City just had minor scratches and with the side mirror and driver window glass broken. With the suggestion of the manager Mr. Anshu(9911394883), reluctantly I went with the insurance as he promised to get the things done within 5 days though I was willing to pay of my own to get the car ready as soon as possible.

Its almost 10 days gone and CAR is still there in the service center. 2 days back I called and they said the side mirror is not available and there there is no time line when the new lot will be recieved. The first day they knew side mirror needed to be replaced. Now no one is taking the responsibilty and give me the date when the car will be delivered to me.

Please be careful in dealing with these mis-managed people working there.

A BIG NO to this RING ROAD HONDA(Gurgaon). Please check out other dealers in the same area for the Honda.

Ring Road Honda - Sohna Road - Gurgaon