Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Mughalsarai India
I don't like this hair colour
Apr 21, 2017 09:03 PM 6889 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi guys I am share my personal experience about this hair colour I am use this colour to 24 time but I am not happy by this hair colour after using this hair colour it provide a some cool in your head but it is not more effective and it is not very long time for colour after 1 months your colour is removed from your hair so it is not a type of caller guys I am share a secret thought about this colour it is after using this hair colour hair is fell down from the head and some jealous feel on the head so so it is not up Nobita and it is not also more popular in this market so guys its price is also very high and many peoples and like this hair colour because it is not give more effective colour after using this colour our hair look rough time so I don't like this colour hair colour it is totally waste of money and time and it is but product so I don't like this.

Richenna Hair Colour