Academics:

46-A/52, CG Tower, Near City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota 324005, RJ

+91-744-2777777

Kushalgarh India
DON'T DO COACHING IF YOU WANT CLEAR JEE OR NEET
Mar 24, 2018 09:58 AM 8749 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

HELLO FRIENDS How are you Okay!

Today I am told about coaching classes

I am do coaching from Resonanace , I am think that I do coaching & get selected in jee then I will be a sucessful man .

But frnds this is a hard way of success because there are some issues of not resonanace but all kota coaching.

Reason

1. Problem one but solution given by teachers many

When I weak in study then I ask faculty about my weakness then he say only do study

Frnds I was do study daily 6 hour but no improvement. Reason is 'FACULTY DON'T SUPPORT YOU' he can say but don't do.

He give only me many diffrent solution about you wake up early morning , do exercise, keep clear doubts etc. But can't support.

1. Faculty can't belive you

Faculty always do his work daily and student what do he didn't matter. But RKV sir say every faculty do helps you but there no help

1. Teacher or batches

Frnds , in our childhood only one teacher teaching you one year but there are teacher change after 2to3 months Or test . Student can not improve in his study because of changing in teachers or batches.

4.If you late in home work about urgent work or any work them still faculty ( teacher) can't clear your doubts in doubt class.

Friend I say you that if you want study About JEE OR NEET then buy online course like Byjus, Topper etc.

I feel so much regret to do coaching.

Yiu can't. .