Leg Room:

Rs. 12,38,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Defective Support Rod for Back Door of Car
Jun 28, 2018 10:06 AM 1868 Views
(Updated Jun 28, 2018 10:08 AM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought this car 2 years ago and was a happy user. 3 months ago, I found one defect that the boot door(Back side Dickie) support rod is not working so I can't keep the car dickie open freely to keep luggage. Since, I had a 2 years warranty, I took my car to the dealer/showroom from where I purchased this car(Trident) and they replaced it. Again after 3 months, I am seeing that the boot door support rod is not working which means that they had put a bad quality or defective rod as a replacement. I went to Trident Whitefield, Bangalore  yesterday and they said warranty is over, so I have to purchase that product now. I am not happy with Renault company / Trident because they has replaced with defective support rod during warranty and it stopped working within 3 months. Why they didn't put a good quality replacement and why should I pay for a bad product?

Write a Review on Renault Lodgy Stepway Edition 7 Seater