Leg Room:

Buy the Renault Lodgy at your own risk. I suffered
Oct 19, 2015 11:45 AM 41010 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought the Lodgy RxZ in July, 2015 from Gen Next Motors and have driven it around 5000 Kms till date. Here are some of the issues i've faced since i've bought the car. A week or Two after the First service I happened to check the oil level and found that the oil level was low and required 1.5 Ltrs of oil, i'm wondering if it wasn't checked and topped off or the consumption is high. Keeping an eye on that.

The biggest issue i've faced is over this weekend, it being a long weekend decided to visit Mahabaleshwar with my family. After Katraj ghat I noticed that the Clutch felt a little strange, it would'nt come back all the way and I had to bring it up with my toe, after a few kilometers the clutch pedal went all the way in and I was'nt able to change gears. I was able to stop the car on the side of the road and switched off the engine had to bring the clutch pedal up once again with my toe. At this time the clutch pedal kept on going in and had to bring it up with my toe after a few minutes noticed that the clutch pedal felt normal and could engage the gears. This kept on happening through out the trip and once the engine was switched off the clutch would be fine after a few seconds. Any how I bought the car back to Mumbai the same way and now going to send the car to Gen Next today. Anyone else faced the same issue?

I got the Roof carrier installed by Gen Next in the First service at a cost of Rs. 12000.00 it has already started rusting within Two Months.

Water comes in from the rear Hatch door and front windows

Renault Lodgy 110PS RxZ 7 Seater