Leg Room:

Renault Kwid a Flop
Sep 29, 2018 10:04 PM 13497 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

1 year ago my dad purchased this car for me. SUV kind of looks with good ground clearance of 180mm, which is very much for indian road.

Interiors are very cheap with low plastic quality. RTX being 4.44L on road could have been much better at that cost. Infotainment is a good move but the system installed has a log of 2 to 5 secs. No space to keep 1 letre bottle inside the cabin.

Fuel economy what Renault promised is all fake 25km/L is just on papers and we do not even get half of it. I am getting 9KM/L in city which is same ad i20of any other premium hatch backs. Think before you buy is all what I can suggest. I have already lost my money . If you are looking for mileage then this is not the car. Its not worth a buy. If looks are your concern then you can give a try Renault KWID a faller .

Renault Kwid