Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 2,76,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Malappuram, Kerala India
Bad car among the hatchback segments
Mar 12, 2019 12:28 PM 8416 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I won't recommend any of them to buy this hatchback. Since it is a very cheap car usually many people go for buying it, of my own experience I won't recommend any one to buy it. My uncle owned KWID around 4months ago. At first it seemed to be a average vehicle for the first 2months. Then it seemed to have many complaints. Even while I took it for a marriage purpose I have also experinced many major drawbacks. First of all its the engine sound it's like an autorikshaw or something, and if the a/c is on for a while you can hear a taptap unwanted noise from the engine. Also while driving with a/c on you won't get any pulling in steep slopes. Then one day from my uncle he got crashed with a small goods vehicle. It was only a small crash but front bumper got to be completely replaced and also the bonet had a major bend which got to be repaired. Then he understood it has very bad light weight body, then he repaired and sold it. Also the resale value is also very less as compared other cars. Those who want such budget cars it is better to choose maruti alto800 or hyundai eon or any other.

Renault Kwid