Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 3,76,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault Kwid RXL

KWID: Best entry level hatchback
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jun 17, 2017 02:39 PM 4555 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello guys, sharing my view at this platform just to give a clear way to the people who are planning to buy a new car in coming months. I am also planning to purchase a new car near by this diwali so I am comparing all the entry level hatchback segment car and just one week ago I have taken the test drive for Renault KWID at Nirmal Cars in Udaipur and had an wonderful experience during the test drive.

The looks and design of this car is awesome and loaded with very good features in thus price range.

If we discuss about the engine capacity the company has provided two options which is 0.8L and 1.0L petrol engine.

The features of the car specially if we talk about Renault KWID Rxt variant it is loaded with Power steering, AC with heater, 7 inch touchscreen with navigation system, front power windows, digital clock and much more.

The only difference in RXT optional and RXT variant is that RXT optional is fitted with Driver airbag for safety features rest are the same.

Very soon I am going to book this car.

Thank you guys.