Leg Room:

Service a Big Question Mark On Renault
Aug 06, 2013 10:49 PM 14396 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I was a proud owner of this car till last few weeks when my nightmare started..I own a Renault Fluence E4 Diesel since Oct 12 and have driven 6700 odd KM, s..Suddenly one day the air conditioning gave up..On calling the dealer was told to send the car for regular checkup ... They took good 3 days to find out what the problem was (initially told that it might be a fuse failure) and later confessed that it is an AC compressor failure.....

That's when the nightmare started.. It's been 10+ days since then my problem is still not resolved.. Dealer claims that Renault is delaying the shipment of part from Chennai. Renault on their part are not committing any date or time for delivery of my car..

That might claim to have a customer care centre and other service related marketing stuff but in reality their service response is pathetic..

A