Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 13,77,988 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Ahmedabad, India India
Poor Service support and parts back up
Oct 01, 2014 01:23 PM 39567 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I owned E2 model 2013, January. It was hardly run total 20000 km. My car was  regularly serviced as per the guide line . During this time I faced many problems in my car like AC problem - breaking failure error - Mileage problem - remote operation issue.

The authorized service center name "parklen"(which is a group of "karnavati") has unqualified and unsupportive  staff. Even they refuse to provide the service report some times.

The location of service station is the worst place. In monsoon time the main road of the service station always having 1 to 1.5 feet under water. Even it has very much damaged road condition. If we come after the servicing the vehicle, surely you have to wash your vehicle immediately.

Once my car met with a small accident, they have quatoed verblay around 12000 to 13000 INR as a repair cost. I told I have an cash less insurance. I have proceed for the same. It took 25 days to repair my car. The explanation given by the dealer that parts was not dispached from company in proper time.

When I have checked with customer care, I came to knew that dealer has not ordered the parts earlier. The most horrible thing was they have charged Rs.104000.00 from Insurance company. The worst dealer service I had ever seen.

Write a Review on Renault Fluence 1.5 E2