Leg Room:

Pathetic service by Renault India
Aug 09, 2016 01:00 PM 28377 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

1.  I had booked a Duster 4x4 white color on 24th May 16(copy of booking note att). But for some reasons, beyond my comprehension, the vehicle has not been delivered till date ie even after a lapse of 2.5 months.

2.  This is truely a sorry state of affairs, coupled with an indifferent attitude of Renault India customer care towards the problems of a customer. I have been calling the customer care since the first promised delivery date ie around 10 Jun 16 but all I have got from them is a false promise of an early action and a call back. Everytime they tell that they will call back they don't.

3.  Also, the dealer is unable to help me as he seems to be unclear of a delivery date or even an assurance that he will be able to deliver the vehicle in near future. Everytime I  speak to him he shifts the date of delivery by another 10-12 days.

4.  This is way too much for my patience. Now when I went online with the complaint and put the matters on social media, I started getting calls from Renault customer care. This is a clear reflection of UNPROFESSIONALISM of Renault India. It seems it really doesn't matter to Renault what happens to the customer's problems.

5.  Also, for your info I have paid full amount to the dealer in advance. I have taken 10 lac loan from bank and already paid 2 EMIs to the bank and still no vehicle in sight. This is getting on my nerves now. Please help me with this issue.

Regards,